Saturday, September 5, 2015

Who needs beads?

When I go to genealogy/family history conferences in Australia I like to carry on a tradition started by Mr Geneablogger, Thomas MacEntee, and  embracd by DearMYRTLE. That is the distribution of Blogger Beads to geneabloggers who are attending those events.

Blogger Beads
Next week The NSW & ACT Association of Family History Societies are holding their Annual Conference in Port MacquarieI'm wondering how many other Geneabloggers are attending the conference. Should I bring along my bag of blogger beads? Will you wear them? Can we make a time for a group photo?

If you are a geneablogger attending the Conference and would like a set of beads to wear please let me know via social media or email jillballau@gmail.com  You will be able to find me on Friday at The Family History Fair manning (with Mr GeniAus) The Hornsby Shire FHG table.

7 comments:

Bribie Family History Association said...

Must be a few of us - who can resist a genealogy conference??

Anonymous said...

Hi, I had to stop myself going to another one so will miss out on the NSW one. I am planning to go to the one in Brisbane in October - Shauna will be speaking too. Must book. Perhaps it is time we recycled some of the beads?

jennyalogy said...

I'll be there

Jennie Fairs said...

I'll see you there, yahoo!

GeniAus said...

Beaut Jenny and Jennie

GeniAus said...

Beaut Jenny and Jennie

GeniAus said...

Beaut Jenny and Jennie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...