Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birthday Spread

Are the birthdays in your immediate family all clustered together, spread out evenly throughout the year or in a few clusters?

Having just finished another June/July birthday season  I thought I'd look at the spread of birthdays for our close family members. I'm looking at myself and Mr Geniaus, our parents, our children, their spouses and our grandchildren. That's 24 birthdays, two of which are shared.

This simple graph shows where our birthdays fall.


4 comments:

Denise C said...

I like this idea! In my family, February & March are the "heavy" months. Now I think I'm going to expand to the collaterals and see how that affects our chart.

Elizabeth Handler said...

You inspired me to post about the birthday spread of attendees at an upcoming family reunion. See From Maine to Kentucky for some interesting facts about birthdays in this branch of my family.

Sharon said...

In our family there are more birthdays in August than any other month. My husband and daughter being on the same day. She was the best birthday present he ever received!

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Ours are clustered but not as tightly as yours. A few are adjacent birthdays. Have you noticed your closest friends falling into clusters as well?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...