Thursday, February 10, 2011

Name dropping

Earlier @infolass asked on Twitter if I had met anyone famous at Rootstech yet.

People at my table at the media dinner for Rootstech Official Bloggers and others I sat with were Amy Coffin, Joan Miller, Dick Eastman, Elisa Scharton and Illya James D'Addezio. Close by were Dear Myrtle  and Lorine McGinnis Schulze.

Dick Eastman and Geniaus at The Roof Restaurant
After dinner there was a geneabloggers meetup in the bar of the Radisson. I can't list all the people I met but the highlight was meeting the energetic and fun Thomas MacEntee, founder of Geneabloggers who greeted me with a great big hug. Love your style, Thomas.


At last I meet Thomas Macentee

3 comments:

Joan Miller (Luxegen) said...

Thanks for including me in your list, Jill!

I'm blogging my Rootstech news over on my Canadian site at http://www.luxegen.CA

Tanya Honey said...

Wow, looks like fun! Can't wait to see and hear more.

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Thanks for the mention! It was a great evening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...