Friday, February 11, 2011

The Good Guys from Flip-Pal

Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner
In contrast to my experience with Dell at Rootstech was my experience with the people who are peddling the Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner, another item on my US shopping list. Fellow Rootstech Official  Bloggers had been singing the praises of the gadget and had given it stunning reviews. These gadgets are not yet available in Australia.

When I wandered over to their booth in the middle of the day brandishing my Amex card I was made to feel most welcome. I had to wait a while to talk to them as they were very busy enthusiastically demonstrating the device to the people gathered at the booth. When I spoke to the genteman there he related that they had sold all of their stock but were waiting on another 80 units that they hoped would arrive. He was attentive and gave me a good hearing, I filled out an order form and left feeling that someone was interested in selling me a product.

The Good Guys
At the end of the day I wandered back to the booth to see if the 80 units had arrived. They hadn't but the lady on the booth assured me that she wanted me to have one of them to take back to Australia in my luggage. If I don't manage to purchase one of these I will be disappointed but not bitter because of the delightful manner of the representatives of this company.

Thank you for your interest in me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...